Teacher Website Guidelines
What do you put on your website? What don't you put on your website? Here are some guidelines. When in doubt, ask.
- Be aware of the students at IDES that have been denied media release. We cannot post pictures or work from these students.
- Share what your students have been learning and what they will be working on soon
- Share student work -- this is a great way to have students publish work without printing and wasting paper
- Share photos from your class and field trips -- No names!
- Read ACS Board Policy 3225 -- it has important language about your online presence
- Remember that you are responsible for the content of your website.
- Post dates and locations of upcoming field trips
- Post student last names
- Post any student names with pictures
- Post pictures of individual students without explicit permission -- stick to group shots