Asheville High School & SILSA Counseling
Senior Cap and Gown Order Info:
Jostens will be here on October 12 and October 19 during lunches in the Counseling Breezeway to collect order forms and payments and answer questions. ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY DECEMBER 10, 2022!
- Please stop by Counseling and pick up an order packet. These are on the front desk and labeled by school.
- Please see the this document (for Asheville High) with ordering instructions and the QR code to order online or visit jostens.com to order online.
- Every senior must order a cap and gown package. The base package is $50 and you have until April for final payments (you can order now and pay later, or pay a deposit now and pay the rest later).
- Please do not buy a cap and gown from anywhere else or borrow a cap and gown from a previous graduate. This is a different company so the cap and gown would be different. Also, the $50 package includes your diploma so if you do not order from Jostens, you won't receive a diploma. All AHS and SILSA seniors must order from Jostens.
- These items are yours to keep.
- Please see your School Counselor or School Social Worker ASAP if you need financial assistance for cap and gown orders.
We Are Committed to Success for All Students
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive School Counseling program that supports the academic, personal, social, and post-secondary planning needs of all students. We are masters-level trained School Counselors that maintain current licensure and credentials to meet the ever-changing needs of our students.Looking for your Counselor? Visit the Counseling Staff page!
We are here for you!