District 1:1 Student Laptop Information
Asheville City Schools is dedicated to providing students with the tools needed for success. All schools serving kindergarten through twelfth grade supply each student with a Chromebook laptop or iPad to be used as an educational tool throughout the school year!
ACS faculty are skilled in engaging students in digital learning activities. To be successful, all students need a working device every day.
Tips for Success:
- Treat your laptop with care
- Keep your laptop in a protective case
- Bring your laptop and charger to school every day
- Charge your battery at home so you are ready to go when you arrive to school
- If you are having any technical issues, please bring your laptop and charger in the bag to the Help Desk in the Media Center.