Asheville City Schools is excited to share that we will fully implement ParentSquare this summer as the primary communication platform for the district. ParentSquare will be our official communication tool.
We're switching to ParentSquare as our primary communication platform because it offers a wide variety of capabilities.
ParentSquare is a unified communication platform that offers a whole host of tools that allows district, school administrators and teachers to more effectively communicate and engage with families and students. Some features include:
· Mass notifications and Urgent Alerts with two-way communication
· Mobile application for administrators and parents (iOS and Android)
· Attendance notifications
· Teacher and classroom communication
· Direct Messaging with two-way translation
· Social (Facebook and Twitter) and website share
· Forms and Permission Slips
· Appointment Sign Ups (parent-teacher conferences, technology pick-ups)
· Calendar and RSVP
· Volunteering and classroom supply sign-ups
· And so much more!