SILSA Prospective Student Information 2019-2020
- SILSA Open House for Prospective Students: December 4, 2018 at 5:30pm on the SILSA hallway
- Private/Charter/Homeschool School Tours: December 14, 2018 9am
- AMS Tours: January 29 - 31, 2019 9am
- Applications Available on Asheville City Schools and SILSA website on February 5, 2019
- AHS & SILSA Rising 9th Grade Info Session: February 7, 2019 at 5:30pm
- Applications due March 12, 2019
- SILSA has a cap of 100 students per grade level.
- In-district students are accepted before Out-of-District students. The number of Out-of-District students accepted is contingent upon the number of In-District applicants. Any student not initially accepted will be placed on a waitlist.
- In-district students will be notified of acceptance May 4, 2019
- Out-of-District students will be notified of acceptance May 25, 2019
AHS/SILSA Info Sheet
AHS/SILSA Parent Night Presentation
About SILSA Slideshow
New Student Orientation Webpage (2018)