As we begin the 2021-2022 school year, what will be Asheville City Schools’ visitor procedures?
- During the first nine weeks, Asheville City Schools will limit nonessential visitors and activities involving external groups or organizations.
- Parents WILL NOT be permitted to walk their child to the classroom.
- Unless otherwise instructed, visitors will be limited to the front office.
- If a visitor is attending a previously arranged meeting, they should go directly to the meeting space.
- All visitors must follow each campus’ COVID safety protocols.